The website municipalisteurope.org , henceforth EMN website, is the property of Commonspolis with NIF G40507444, address at Avenida Proyecto 1. Planos 19. Castielfabib 46141 (València), Spain, and general email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the EMN website is to provide information regarding the activities and services offered, as well as to provide information that may be of interest.
Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection, EMN must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatment section.
The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below:
- Responsible for the Treatment: COMMONSPOLIS
- Postal address: AVENIDA PROYECTO 1. PLANOS 19. CASTIELFABIB 46141 (VALÈNCIA)
- Email address: email@example.com
The personal data that is requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of these, hereinafter the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects .
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which one of the treatments are carried out are included in the information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, voiceovers or posters and information notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the sole purpose of providing them with an effective response and meeting the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, EMN obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner of these, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, if the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment on which EMN relies is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, EMN does not transfer or communicate the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, said data transfers or communications are informed to the interested party through clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
Personal data is always collected directly from the interested party.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data, keeping it only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed .
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in case data subject to the regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The data protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the EMN website
These rights that assist interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information about whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of said data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of the data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- When the owner of these withdraws consent
- When the interested party opposes the treatment
- When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 sec. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when any of the following cases occurs:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of these.
- When the treatment is lawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
Interested parties may exercise the rights indicated, by writing to EMN, sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the Subject line the right they wish to exercise.
In this sense, EMN will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by EMN are those required, in accordance with those established in article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, EMN, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for rights and freedoms. of natural persons, have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk
In any case, EMN has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of tea measures